It’s almost time to turn the clocks back one hour and put an end to Daylight Saving Time in 2021. Those extra 60 minutes will feel delicious for a few days and you may be tempted to sleep more to make up for lost time. However, there are plenty of other ways to put that extra hour to good use, and they begin with customized cosmetic dentistry.
Upgrade Your Smile in No Time
Most New Yorkers are regularly on the hunt for effective methods of physical self-improvement, whether you want to look better for your job, your love life, or yourself. There are easy ways to add some pizazz to your appearance and look like a VIP – and they only take about an hour.
- Professional teeth whitening: There are several types of pro teeth whitening treatments If you are eligible, an in-office whitening only takes about an hour to complete. ZOOM! whitening makes teeth up to eight shades whiter in one hour. The KöR whitening treatment can actually make enamel sparkle. There is also the Rembrandt Sapphire system that makes dingy teeth disappear and the Opalescence Boost whitening that doesn’t require any lasers or blue lights.
- Cosmetic tooth bonding: This easy, minimally invasive treatment is one of the fastest ways to correct a tooth with a minor problem or pesky cosmetic issue. Dental bonding only takes about 30 minutes per tooth to complete and it can make any of the following problems disappear: stains, discoloration, cracks, chips, and gaps. When you need a quick fix without a lot of fuss, bonding is the way to go.
- Teeth cleaning: Never underestimate the power of a professional teeth cleaning. If it’s been a while since your last dental checkup, it’s time to make an appointment. Your dental hygienist will get in there and remove any plaque, bacteria, and build up, then polish your teeth to high shine. They’ll look better than they have in months, plus your New York City dentist will get his eyes on your teeth to inspect them for any suspicious areas so they can be addressed before they cause major problems.
Get Your Cosmetic Dentistry Started
If you are thinking of ways to upgrade your smile, but you know they’re definitely going to take longer than hour, you can at least make steps to get your smile makeover started.
- Test out your new smile: Sometimes people drag their feet about cosmetic dentistry because they can’t imagine how they would look with new teeth. Smile Design software makes it possible to see the new you before it’s a reality. You can go home with a picture of yourself with your new tooth so you can visualize what you’ll look like with your smile makeover, and share the image with friends and family for their opinions.
- Submit a virtual request: Don’t have time to visit your Manhattan dentist’s office just now? Not ready to talk face-to-face about what you want for your smile? We understand. That’s why Smile Virtual requests are available. Explain your circumstances, what you want for your teeth, submit photos and descriptions, and wait a day or two for a video response.
There is a cosmetic dentistry solution for every smile. You can always make time to make it happen – and Dr. Michael J. Wei is ready and waiting at his Midtown dental office to discuss the new you. Contact us today to get started.