Is there one change you can make that could help you achieve everything you want in the new year? How you feel about your appearance impacts nearly every aspect of your life. If your teeth are broken-down, causing you pain, or making you self-conscious, it will be nearly impossible to reach your goals. A smile makeover can make all the difference in the success or failure of your New Year’s resolutions.
If you want a better career…
Whether you are seeking a better job, a different career path, or a promotion at work, your smile impacts how you come across or are perceived in your profession.
- If you don’t speak up because you’re ashamed of your teeth, your coworkers will notice – or, rather, they won’t notice you at all.
- Any job that requires a person to persuade, sell, teach, or come face-to-face with others in every aspect of their position demands a memorable appearance, in a good way.
- Your teeth could make you look smarter and like you have it all together, or they can get you pegged as an unhealthy, aging person who doesn’t take care of themselves, so how can you take care of your job responsibilities?
A professional teeth whitening will brighten your smile dramatically. If you need more than just cosmetic dentistry, restorations like dental implants or porcelain crowns can rebuild a smile that is breaking down.
If you want a satisfying love life…
When it comes to love, looks matter. You don’t have to be a perfect 10, but you do have to feel good about yourself so that you’re comfortable with a love interest when you’re face-to-face.
- Are you smiling in your online dating photos? Or do you look too serious in your photos? A smile is an invitation to others to say hello.
- Do you have plenty of first dates but not many second dates? Your smile – or lack thereof – could be the problem. Unattractive teeth or bad breath certainly don’t scream, “Kiss me!”
- A smile that’s absent can make you look unapproachable, cold, or disinterested, when that really may not be the case at all.
If you want to lose weight…
Getting the motivation to succeed when it comes to weight loss may come from surprising places.
- Having a healthy, fully functional set of teeth means you can eat better foods. No more soft, mushy carb-heavy meals. You can chow down on proteins and crunchy fruits and vegetables with a strong set of teeth, and that already puts you on the right track to losing weight.
- If you’re embarrassed to join a gym, consider the reasons why. Sure, it’s not easy to admit that you’re carrying extra pounds around, but if you already feel good about your face and smile, that may be all the motivation you need to succeed at your weight loss goals.
If you want to be more confident…
The bottom line is this: When you feel good about how you look, you will automatically be more confident. Your teeth are the focal point of your face, and a major element of your overall appearance. A beautiful smile makes you look smarter, happier, healthier, and all-around better. Confidence comes naturally when you know you look your best.
Find out what your customized smile makeover would look like, and find out how this dream can become a solid plan so your New Year’s hopes can become a reality too. Contact Dr. Michael J. Wei in Midtown Manhattan to schedule your consultation.