Another school year is about to begin. Start it with a smile that makes you feel confident among your peers. Whether you’re an instructor, administrator, student, or parent, whether you work in an elementary school or have a place at the collegiate level, one of the best ways to prepare for the year ahead is to correct unsightly teeth with customized NYC porcelain crowns.
NYC Porcelain Crowns 101
What can crowns do that’s so amazing? What makes them such a winning cosmetic dentistry treatment? This dental procedure is versatile and smile-altering, in a great way. Dental crowns:
- Are customized in color, shape, and size.
- Cover stains or discoloration.
- Strengthen a weak or broken tooth.
- Take the place of a damaged or lost filling.
- Conceal unsightliness.
When you want a dental solution that is powerful and long-lasting, when you want a smile makeover that is budget-friendly, when you want a smile upgrade that is barely noticeable and yet makes all the difference, talk to your dentist about NYC porcelain crowns.
Take Care of Yourself Before School Takes Over
You know that self-care often takes a backseat once the school year gets underway. It’s not always easy to create a manageable schedule that includes checking off all your obligations plus taking care of personal needs. Make changes to your smile now, before the fall begins, using NYC porcelain crowns that are made just for you.
- Whiten discolored teeth: Teeth whitening is always an option too, but some teeth can’t be whitened. A personalized crown takes care of this problem.
- Fill gaps or spaces: Have a tooth that’s a little too small for your smile, that’s a little too far away from its neighbors? A crown builds out the enamel and creates a complete tooth.
- Cover up misshapen teeth: An unsightly tooth that’s a strange shape or size can be corrected with a customized crown developed into just the right form to flatter your smile.
- Conceal a chipped tooth: A chipped tooth is not only a cosmetic issue, it’s a functional one, making your tooth weaker and more susceptible to further damage. A crown corrects the danger.
Take care of any of the above problems and you won’t be self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth every time you interact with someone, so the focus will stay where it needs to be – on the work in front of you.
Why a Good Smile Matters
Grades matter. Attendance matters. Patience, creativity, and curiosity all matter. When it comes to a new school year, most people charge into it with enthusiasm and hope, but these feelings can wane as time goes on – and people can feel the same way about their smile. If you’ve lived with an imperfection in your teeth for a long time, now is the right time to make a change.
Whether you need a cosmetic upgrade or a restorative treatment, both options will fix a compromised smile thanks to customized NYC porcelain crowns. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Michael J. Wei to learn more about what’s possible for your smile makeover this new school year and beyond.